American Express Careers
Premium Lifestyle Executive (Centurion/Platinum)
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
You get the backing of a Fortune 500 company, one of the most valuable brands, synonymous with high-end premier service. American Express is almost the only choice in the industry. Other card organizations don't offer this service and it is difficult to create a TLS high-end service department like ours. If you are enthusiastic about the service industry, this is the best career choice.
You’ll delight your customers with unforgettable and unexpected experiences.
Passion about lifestyle & show keen interest in luxurious products with the sense of knowing the latest & upcoming trend. Provide destination expertise on Fine Dining, Theatre/Opera recommendations, flower & limousine arrangements & etc to ensure card members’ request is fulfilled and attended to with the highest level of professionalism.
- Fulfill all Lifestyle/Concierge requests, i.e., Fine Dining, Tickets to the Theatre/Opera and sporting events, flowers, limousine arrangements & etc along with the ability to fulfill any specialized Card Member requests. All fulfillment’s must be flawless with the best available options offered to Card members while maintaining accurate and updated personal Card Member details at all times.
- Identifies and understands lifestyle related trends and activities in the external market to help AMEX to becoming more competitive in the field of Concierge Services
- Provide extraordinary services to premium Card members that create the personal touch in the course of relationship development. Offer alternate solutions that delight Card members with “Wow” factors and handle their requests with tact and compassion to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Remain focus and take ownership when dealing with challenging situations and leverage support from colleagues / superiors. Only escalating calls where it is essential.
- Work closely with external vendors or Amex establishment to ensure complete and accurate processing of lifestyle transactions, as well as following the necessary process and protocols as required.
- Follow and adhere to all quality guidelines relating to the company scorecard to ensure great customer experience.
- Observe productivity standards by fulfilling all requests in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with commitments made to Card members.
- Understanding and using the telephone system to optimize service delivery to card members. Meeting agreed service levels to ensure efficiency and productivity of individual as well as the team.
- Embrace the Blue Box Values to ensure all actions & fulfilments are done according to the company values.
Do you have what it takes to build your career here?
- Possess sound product knowledge in Lifestyle / Concierge servicing such as fine dining, theatre/opera recommendations, sporting events & latest trend of other luxurious products.
- A minimum of two years’ relevant customer service experience, with a previous track record of working in call centre is a definite advantage.
- Excellent customer experience with a passion to serve. Experience in managing high-end customer is preferable.
- Ability to work independently while contributing to a strong teamwork environment.
- Ability to prioritise workload and cope with changing work demands.
- Ability to think laterally and multi-task with strong problem solving skills.
- Attention to details with excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrate excellent written communication skills with strong proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Proficiency in Japanese is highly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and the Internet.
- Willing to work on shifts and over the weekend.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2018, 9:36:01 PM