American Express Careers
Sales Manager, Large Market - Global Commercial Services H/F
Avec plus de 20 langues parlées et une dizaine de nationalités différentes dans ses effectifs, la marque est dotée d’une véritable culture de la Diversité avec une direction dédiée. La mission Diversité d’American Express a entre autres pour vocation de faciliter l’intégration professionnelle de personnes en situation de handicap et se tient à la disposition des candidats pour évoquer avec eux leurs éventuels besoins d’accompagnement.
Within Global Corporate Services France this person will report to the Team Leader, Large Market Sales Team.
The incumbent will be responsible for selling the full suite of Amex Commercial Card services to key corporate prospects domiciled in France and listed in his/her portfolio. The incumbent will focus on delivering a tactical sales plan to drive results for Global Corporate Services France in alignment with the market strategy.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Building a winning portfolio strategy and effective associated sales action plan
- Prospecting and lead sales cycle with multiple stakeholders for each prospect
- Selling to a focused portfolio of large French companies
- Cross selling with all other Business Units whenever needed/possible
- Providing high-level service to our new customers
- Networking with all involved influencers and partners in our ecosystem
- Being responsible for achieving targeted metrics for Booked Charge Volume, Potential Charge Volume, and external prospecting activities
- Liaising with all internal partners such as Risk, Operations, Pricing, Contracts teams, both locally and globally
- Reporting activity and business plan in a most reliable and anticipated manner
- Contributing to positive team mindset and Blue Box values
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Bac+4/5 Business studies
- Fluent in english
- Min 4/5 years similar sales experience
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 17, 2018, 6:59:26 AM