American Express Careers
Team Leader, International Payments - Global Commercial Services H/F
Avec plus de 20 langues parlées et une dizaine de nationalités différentes dans ses effectifs, la marque est dotée d’une véritable culture de la Diversité avec une direction dédiée. La mission Diversité d’American Express a entre autres pour vocation de faciliter l’intégration professionnelle de personnes en situation de handicap et se tient à la disposition des candidats pour évoquer avec eux leurs éventuels besoins d’accompagnement.
Our activity, dedicated to Working Capital Optimization and balance sheet financing solutions, is a key pillar of American Express's growth strategy within our Global Commercial Services department. Many companies are looking for innovative solutions, easy to use, alternative or complementary to banking products to finance their balance sheet.
We are always looking for the best talent on the market to join our dynamic and ambitious team. This is an terrific opportunity for a talent, wishing to take up a new challenge and having experience of 3 to 5 years in the management of B2B sales team in the financing environment.
The position is based in Rueil Malmaison.
Under the responsibility of the Head of B2B France, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Commercial Strategy, you will be in charge of the implementation and deployment of the commercial strategy decided by the senior management of Global Commercial Services France
- Sales Action Plan, you are responsible for creating and successfully deploying a Sales action plan for your team in line with the strategy and ambitions of GCS France
- Performance management, you will be responsible for managing and developing the sales performance of all the Sales and Account Sales of your team.
- Prospecting Strategy, you will be responsible for setting up and developing a coherent and ambitious prospecting strategy
- Contact strategy, you will build a contact strategy within the existing account portfolio and will play an active role in C level negotiations with prospects and customers.
- Portfolio strategy, you will develop a commercial strategy on the portfolio of existing accounts with the associated action plans
- Internal Coordination, you will develop a collaboration and an alignment with the whole of the sales teams of GCS and with the other lines of business and will also coordinate with all the key internal organizations for the deployment of your Business (Risk, Marketing , Finance, Pricing, etc ...)
- Talent Development, you will take charge of a sales team with the key objective of developing individual action plans to optimize performance, leadership competencies with an associated development plan.
- Network Activation, you will have the responsibility to develop a network of decision-making contacts and actors of the financial world on the basis of your existing network.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Sales & Account Sales team management, you have the experience and the recognized skills of managing a large account business team in the B2B environment, Balance sheet financing and/or international Payment B2B
- Business strategy, you have put in place winning & innovative strategies within key account sales teams.
- Performance Mindset, tenacity, focus on results and your commercial action plan
- Key Accounts negotiation, you have skills acquired from complex large account trading at level C level.
- Financial Culture, you possess a strong knowledge, expertise and experience of the ecosystem of finance exchanges and interaction with financial decision-makers (DAF)
- Communication, you have excellent written and oral communication in French and English
- Network Management, you have demonstrated an ability to create and develop erasing a network of contacts internally and externally
- Education, Bac +5 (University or ESC)
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 23, 2018, 11:48:34 AM