American Express Careers
Account Manager, Supplier Payments - Global Commercial Services H/F
Avec plus de 20 langues parlées et une dizaine de nationalités différentes dans ses effectifs, la marque est dotée d’une véritable culture de la Diversité avec une direction dédiée. La mission Diversité d’American Express a entre autres pour vocation de faciliter l’intégration professionnelle de personnes en situation de handicap et se tient à la disposition des candidats pour évoquer avec eux leurs éventuels besoins d’accompagnement.
Our activity, dedicated to Working Capital Optimization and balance sheet financing solutions, is a key pillar of American Express's growth strategy within our Global Commercial Services department. Many companies are looking for innovative solutions, easy to use, alternative or complementary to banking products to finance their balance sheet.
We are always looking for the best talent on the market to join our dynamic and ambitious team. This is an terrific opportunity for a talent, wishing to take up a new challenge and having experience of 5 to10 years in the account development of financing solutions and / or credit insurance.
The position is based in Rueil Malmaison.
Under the responsibility of the commercial management B2B WCO France, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Customer portfolio development, you will be responsible for a portfolio of existing customers with the objective of consolidating the relationship and developing the business
- Building a portfolio strategy, you will be responsible for building and deploying a strong and ambitious portfolio strategy
- Contact Strategy, you will establish a strategy of contacts with existing customers in order to develop relationships with all strategic levels
- Complex negotiation with Financial Departments in order to position the American Express offer among all existing BFR optimization solutions on the market
- Internal and External Network, with all internal partner teams (Risk, Finance, Marketing, Pricing, Servicing, etc.) as well as with external financial organizations (Brokers, consultants, consulting firms, investment funds, etc.)
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Education / Experience, Bac +5 (University or ESC), you have experience of 5 to 10 years in the direct sale and business relation of financing solutions (BFR optimization, Cash-Flow, reverse factoring, etc.) with Medium and Large companies and justify convincing results
- Financial culture, you know how to address all levels of financial contacts (DAF, Credit Manager, Treasurers, etc.) and capitalize on your analytical skills
- Team Work, you have a strong team spirit and like to work in close collaboration with the commercial and operational teams on complex projects with high stakes
- Solution Focus, your analytical approach is resolutely based on the proposition of solutions
- Strong Ambition, you are motivated by the strong ambition of a sales plan
- Performance MIndset, tenacity, focus on results and the structured organization of your business activity
- Clients Focus, you demonstrate strong skills in engagement and collaboration with your customers and prospects
- Communication, your written and verbal communication in French and English is very solid
- Network Management, you have demonstrated an ability to create and develop erasing a network of contacts internally and externally
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 28, 2018, 11:08:21 AM