American Express Careers
Training & Performance Manager, Global Field Enablement
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Partnering with the Global Field Enablement Training Team to develop a training strategy for Tenured GCS Japan employees that is aligned with the Sales Cycle (the American Express Sales Framework)
- The management and delivery of Japan Tenured Training programs using a range of mediums such as On the Job, e-Learning, Social Networks and In-Person facilitated workshops
- Tracking the performance of new and tenured team members and using the output to recommend learning solutions or instructor-led delivery as appropriate and implementing the program roll-out
- Researching, evaluating, recommending, and assisting with the implementation of learning courses in Japan
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- A minimum of 4-6 years of experience in Field Sales/Account development or support roles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience partnering across many functional areas (such as Field, Marketing, Product, Risk, Operations)
- Experience designing and/or delivering training or coaching
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication (written and verbal), and influencing skills at all levels in an organisation
- Flexibility and resilience to respond to changing requirements of the business
- Experience working with both senior stakeholders and project team-level members and must be able to articulate design concepts and strategies clearly
- People Management experience (preferable)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 19, 2018, 6:47:14 AM