American Express Careers
Customer Service Analyst T2-II
- Prompt Handling Of Credit Balance Refund Requests and payment related requests for US Consumer And Corporate Customers
- Includes cases involving Misposts, Encoding errors, Balance Transfer errors, Claims Paid adjustments, Reconciliation of accounts etc. o Correct payments which were credited improperly and provide documentation to support internally (non-merchant) billed charges such as membership fees and finance charge.
- Handle card member billing inquiries through non voice channels o Review AMEX Policies and Procedures, analyze, identify and research the inquiry within specified timeframes.
- Appropriate Evaluation Of Credit Balance Refund Requests By Analyzing Available Information, And Towards Prevention Of Losses To The Company
- Necessary Written Correspondence With Customers – Cardmembers And/Or Merchants
- Extreme Focus On US Policy And Procedure, Compliance, Especially FCBA.
- Accurate And Complete Documentation Wherever Applicable
- Business Standards For Quality And Productivity Are Met And/Or Exceeded On A Consistent Basis Routing Cases To Their Proper Industry Or Department If Required.
- Communicate With Card-Members Via Letters.
- Process Operates Both On Triumph And Legacy Platforms.
- Graduate Or Post Graduates In Any Stream.
- Strong Customer-Focused Orientation.
- Excellent Written And Verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability To Think Within The Framework Of Policies And Procedures And Yet Provide A Customized Solution.
- Review Amex Policies And Procedures, Analyzing, Identifying And Researching The Inquiry Within Specified Timeframes.
- Good Problem Solving, Typing And Analytical Skills Needed.
- Excellent Productivity And Quality Performance Metrics.
- Proven Problem-Solving Skills With The Field And/Or Client. Strong Flexibility/ Adaptability To Manage Multiple Tasks Within Stringent Time Frames While Maintaining Accuracy.
- Knowledge Of Triumph And Legacy, Familiarity With Imaging, And Green Screens Advantageous.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 20, 2018, 6:14:19 AM