American Express Careers
Business Analyst - Data, Strategy & Insights
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Supporting the development and production of monthly GCP JAPA Sales performance reporting.
- Completing standard monthly data management processes, e.g., signing tracking change requests, headcount tracking, results communication, etc.
- Ensuring report quality and consistency
- Ensure all signings comply with signings fundamentals principles
- Partnering with key stakeholders such as:
- Business planners & analysts
- Offshore reporting teams & Centre of Excellence
- SPS production support team
- Performing sales analysis spanning all markets and channels in the region. This includes creating PowerPoint presentations and providing insights and recommendations as required
- Supporting periodic deliverables such as:
- Modeling, reporting & analysis
- Projects and initiatives (JAPA and International)
- Sales planning & forecasting
- Individual level target setting
- Ensure compliance to American Express Information Security Standards
- Tertiary qualification preferred, Finance or Accounting ideal
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are required.
- SAS Enterprise Guide or other database knowledge is a plus
- Salesforce.com knowledge is a plus
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills are essential
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality are crucial
- Effective communication and presentation skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 22, 2018, 10:58:56 PM