American Express Careers
Senior Cyber Security Analyst
This is an opportunity to work with the best in their fields and command a vast armoury of cyber security resources. Our Senior Cyber Security Analyst is the technical lead for the front line of defense in the American Express Cyber Fusion Centre (CFC). From our offices in Brighton, Cyber Security Analysts are empowered to deliver next generation incident response with the resource backing and career development opportunities of a global household name, but without the commute to London. If you have a progressive and innovative mindset you could be using the latest technology, collaborating with experts around the world and defending American Express from the most advanced cyber attacks.
- Provide advanced technical oversight and support to Cyber Security Analysts conducting front line cyber incident investigations.
- Maintain awareness of real-world cyber security threats and engage in the innovation of new analytic methods for detecting threats.
- Support senior leadership in continuous development of incident response capabilities.
- Coach and mentor Cyber Security Analysts
- Participate in rotational on-call work
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
A competitive benefits offering designed to support our employees’ total health and wellbeing, including:
Health care scheme
- Defined contribution pension plan
- Dental scheme
- Virtual GP
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Core holiday allowance with opportunity to buy or sell additional days
- Car Allowance/Company Car Option
- A range of flexible benefits to choose from designed to suit your lifestyle: healthcare plan options, health assessments, critical illness coverage, cycle to work, season ticket loans
- Employee Discount Portal
- Back up childcare/adultcare
- Onsite facilities include; Fitness classes, Health Checks, Digital Health Kiosk, Physiotherapy, Healthy Living Nurse, Wellness Studio, Costa Coffee and subsidised staff restaurant
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 7, 2018, 9:42:09 AM