American Express Careers
Sales Support Associate - Global Client Group
The successful candidate will provide support to the Global Client Group (GCG) team for the day-to-day activities. S/he will provide process/product/customer information to the ADMs (Account Development Managers) as well as interact directly with GCS Clients and other American Express internal departments (e.g. ACT, WS, GCA, LOs).
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- University degree
- At least 1 year work experience in the Company
- Good knowledge of American Express Commercial products (Corporate)
- Excellent analytical skills and able to interact professionally with internal and external Clients (by telephone and in writing)
- Very good communication skills, able to build and maintain business relationships with external companies
- Problem-solving attitude to address day-to-day product/process needs raised from the ADM team
- Able to work without day-to-day guidance and to perform under time pressure
- Very good administrative, organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and high level of adaptability
- Proactively seeks opportunity for process improvements
- Perfect spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of American Express and Global Commercial Services internal process and systems
- Good knowledge of PC software (MS Office)
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 26, 2018, 8:53:17 AM