American Express Careers
Client Services Project Manager
Don’t just work for a market leading global company. Help grow one.
Accertify and InAuth are leading providers of fraud prevention, chargeback management, device intelligence and payment gateway solutions to customers spanning multiple verticals globally.
We are looking for a Client Services Project Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of new clients along with on-going client driven lifecycle events including; software upgrades, infrastructure migrations, and new product feature add-ons for a portfolio of InAuth’s and Accertify customers. The Project Manager will also have responsibility for internal projects relating to process, product development and internal company enhancements.
You will be required to manage the implementation process for both Accertify and InAuth’s platforms. This will involve the successful delivery upon each client’s business goals and objectives and to optimise overall program value and business alignment. You will be directly responsible for ensuring the overall quality, success, and efficiency of Client facing project initiatives in line with best practices and governance processes. Our clients vary in size and industry sector, requiring a flexible approach and an appreciation of localized fraud constraints and related requirements/solutions.
In addition to client facing projects, you will also manage ad hoc projects across the EMEA team. These projects will vary in type and will require the utilization of governance tools and techniques to ensure the successful conclusion of the project brief. Internal projects relate to internal process enhancements to improve business objectives, realignment of company internal strategies and working best practices to improve the company proposition, internally and externally.
- Identifies appropriate resources/business SMEs needed, and develops schedule to ensure timely completion of project and meeting deadlines of project.
- Develops and implements any business requirements and programs specific to project initiative and purpose.
- Researches, analyses and interprets client goals/success criterial professional, insightful consultation to meet strategic goals.
- Builds and maintains productive relationships with key contacts, both internal and external.
- Develops presentations, project plans, risk assessments, issues logs, and other required project communications. Uses exceptional analytical and communication skills to prepare and present material in a clear and concise manner.
- Drives meeting activities to identify project goals and gain consensus on project steps, schedule and implementation procedures; fosters cooperation and involvement of support team.
- Identifies internal and/or external resources to ensure successful project completion.
- Monitors progress and development activities relating to meeting project objectives, budget, quality standards and schedule.
- Manages several projects of varying size concurrently and consults with all levels of management which may require coordinating activities across multiple departments and/or divisions.
- Prepares project status reports; makes alterations in project plan as needed.
- Fosters and maintains good relationships with colleagues/clients to ensure that processes are integrated to support expected customer service levels. Acts as business partner by managing conflict, expectations, and providing guidance and advice throughout project duration.
- Work with global teams, based in the US, Mexico and Australia as needed.
- Ability to translate technical information and specifications, into tangible, understandable communications (Internally and Externally)
You will be a member of our Client Services team, reporting to the Director of Client Services, working closing with our Professional Services, Account Management, Sales, and Engineering teams, to design and implement client solutions utilising our cutting-edge security products.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Significant Project Management experience.
- Proven experience managing complex projects involving a large team.
- Proven years of ecommerce, financial services, payments, or SAAS solutions industry experience
- Understanding of the deployment process, tasks and requirements relating to On Premises Implementations.
- Complex problem-solving skills – ability to juggle multiple moving parts, uncertainty, people + technology + conflicting scenarios across many levels
- Ability to navigate, master, and evangelise a highly complex and evolving software product ecosystem to our Clients and Partners
- Ability to influence and drive results across Client stakeholders within various functional delivery teams
- Ability to manage multiple objectives and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, with little technical direction and supervision
- Proven track record of success meeting client satisfaction, retention, and ROI goals
- Eagerness to tune, tweak and improve a rapidly evolving client engagement process
- Exceptional work ethic, ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines, and demonstrate enthusiasm towards colleagues and Clients
- Pro-active to spot opportunities where Project Management support will help drive business results
- Experience using project management tools, such as Jira, Confluence, Salesforce, to track and manage Client project deliverables & escalations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with experience in delivering Quarterly Business Reviews
- Established reputation as a high integrity, top performer with strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal/teamwork skills with the ability to effectively communicate and interact professionally with all levels of individuals including executive management, both internally to Accertify/InAuth and externally to clients and their third-party project vendors.
- Must be extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of project methodology, management tools and techniques across all project activities
Must be able to consult with Clients to analyse and prioritise business requirements:
- Advising Clients on InAuth best practices during customer install / integration
- Collaborate with Clients to develop custom solutions to meet customer requirements
- Designing and positioning technologies/capabilities to meet customer requirements
- Efficiently managing implementation of Client integration with Accertify/InAuth technologies and products
- Providing consultation in support or troubleshooting customer installs / integrations
- Work closely and collaboratively with professional services engineers, account management, operations, Implementations and engineers to ensure high-quality implementations and on-time delivery and post-implementation technical support
- Coordinating resources across teams to deliver scalable solutions with competing deadlines
- 20-30% Travel possible
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 5, 2018, 4:02:16 AM