Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This position is a sales and marketing position to recruit / manage marketing program participants such as Bonus point, DM and Affiliate program’s partners. This will involve providing AXP marketing programs and maximizing Blue Box brand value to increase business for blue box. This role is critical for GMS and Blue box to ensure new revenue sources gain such as fee based revenue (FBR).
1. Develop strategies to maximize sales results in marketing offer sell-in, FBR programs and POC improvement among JCB merchants.
2. Propose and sell-in our programs to JCB merchants.
3. Manage major FBR programs such as direct marketing programs and merchant bonus points, Online Mall program with appropriate scheduling, budgeting and 3rd party management.
4. Complete administration work for FBR programs such as MAC process, invoicing and reporting to merchants.
5. Conduct business analyses to identify business growth opportunities, utilizing various data, Merchant MIS, Industry Information, Competitor Information, etc.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.