American Express Careers
- Establish and build long-lasting relationships with these merchants through continued interface and dialogue regarding their business, business needs, and marketplace & industry challenges.
- Use strong consultative selling skills to develop and generate in Charge Volume Expansion and Penetration, generate and increase Revenues (Fee Base Revenues).
- Grow in Amex share, relevancy, and profitability.
- Maximize merchant satisfaction and will serve as a strong business partner by building merchant confidence and working with key decision makers within the account to increase their and Amex’s profitability.
- Workr collaboratively with other people and groups within Amex to determine the best products and services for merchants and by linking these with Amex marketing capabilities, processing, MIS, and fraud prevention tools, will provide high quality, complete solutions that help your merchants optimize all the benefits of Card acceptance.
- Degree in Business Administration or similar career Very strong and demonstrated ability to influence collaboratively and sell-in programs, services, or ideas despite resistance & obstacles presented.
- Excellent relationship management, consultative selling, and marketing skills with a minimum of 2 to 3 years of mid/ large account management and sales experience with a proven track record of successful results.
- Solid experience in developing & implementing innovative solutions to financial, operational, and other business problems.
- Strategic, innovative and Creative thinking.
- English, oral / written communication & presentation skills.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel. (b) Skills • Must have strong selling and negotiation skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills. Personal excellence.
- Demonstrated technical, financial and analytical skills to effectively develop business relationships at CEO and CFO levels.
- Must be able to manage work under pressure and effectively make business decisions. • Results oriented.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing internal and external business conditions (c) Experience.
- Strong Team player.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 22, 2018, 12:38:25 PM