American Express Profesiones
Descripción del Trabajo
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for an Account Executive to perform in the Global Merchant & Network Services business unit of American Express.
This role will be responsible for managing relationships with key merchant accounts in Retail and Education industries within the Relationship Management portfolio and will be the first point of contact for these merchants.
- Establish and build long-lasting relationships with these merchants through continued interface and dialogue regarding their business, business needs, and marketplace & industry challenges.
- Use strong consultative selling skills to develop and generate in Charge Volume Expansion and Penetration, generate and increase Revenues (Fee Base Revenues).
- Grow in Amex share, relevancy, and profitability.
- Maximize merchant satisfaction and will serve as a strong business partner by building merchant confidence and working with key decision makers within the account to increase their and Amex’s profitability.
- Workr collaboratively with other people and groups within Amex to determine the best products and services for merchants and by linking these with Amex marketing capabilities, processing, MIS, and fraud prevention tools, will provide high quality, complete solutions that help your merchants optimize all the benefits of Card acceptance.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
- Degree in Business Administration or similar career Very strong and demonstrated ability to influence collaboratively and sell-in programs, services, or ideas despite resistance & obstacles presented.
- Excellent relationship management, consultative selling, and marketing skills with a minimum of 2 to 3 years of mid/ large account management and sales experience with a proven track record of successful results.
- Solid experience in developing & implementing innovative solutions to financial, operational, and other business problems.
- Strategic, innovative and Creative thinking.
- English, oral / written communication & presentation skills.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel. (b) Skills • Must have strong selling and negotiation skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills. Personal excellence.
- Demonstrated technical, financial and analytical skills to effectively develop business relationships at CEO and CFO levels.
- Must be able to manage work under pressure and effectively make business decisions. • Results oriented.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing internal and external business conditions (c) Experience.
- Strong Team player.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 22/11/2018, 12:38:25