American Express Careers
GCA aims to strike the right balance between helping customers in need through a range of workout programs, and taking actions to prevent spending that will not be paid back to American Express. In short, our primary focus is to protect and recover American Express' receivable assets, while delivering on our customer commitment.
- The Primary Objective Would Be To Deliver Very High Standards Of Customer Service By working on BTA accounts by resolving ageing.
- Complete All Transactions Agreed With The Customer And Adhere To All Timelines And Deadlines Set.
- Handle All Calls, Written Customer Enquiries, For Customers In A Timely And Accurate Manner.
- Ensure Smooth Functioning Of the portfolio, by resolving the customer query..
- Work With Other Operations Departments And Customer Groups To Deliver Quality Service.
- Contribute Towards Team Goals By Strictly Managing Individual Productivity Targets.
- Based On Customers Demands To Meet Their Needs & Ensure Exceptional Quality Service At All Times.
- Suggest Process Improvements / Changes To Achieve & Ensure “First Contact Resolution”.
- Should Be Self Driven And Be Able To Identify Ways To Do Things Differently That Will Continuously Improve The Business.
- Demonstrate Personal Excellence In All Tasks And Responsibilities.
- Graduate with more than 4 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Amex customer service and risk management mainframe systems.
- Knowledge of company policies & procedures.
- Strong knowledge of Charge Product.
- Good track record in driving results- a strong target orientation.
- Very strong customer service skills and a background of delivering premium value.
- Good knowledge of MS-Word & Excel.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Good team-player.
- Very strong customer services skills and a background of delivering premium value.
- Experience in credit servicing American Express customers
- Minimum Of G3L3 In the 2017 year end assessment
- Should not be on any form of active counseling
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 27, 2018, 5:57:00 AM