American Express Careers
- Ability To Comprehend & Respond To All Customer Credit Queries Through Chat with Immediate Resolution (Real Time) To Ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Communicates Effectively, Oral as well as Written Ability to recognize tone and mood of customer through written communication.
- Ability to negotiate and mitigate risk on delinquent and current accounts through Chat channel
- Adaptable & Customer Centric Approach To Situations To Deliver Superior Service Personalization/ Empathy In Communication Ability To Address 2-3 Conversations Simultaneously.
- Analyse risk on customer accounts , making sound decisions to ensure recovery while maintaining high Customer Satisfaction levels
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Deliver results on VoCM , Collections, Contact rate goals
- Adherence To Quality And Compliance Guidelines
- Shift Timing: 24X7 Rotational Shift.
- Graduate with 1-3 years of experience
- Multi-skilled across card platforms/products is preferable.
- Should display a penchant for Result Orientation & Personal Accountability.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Relationship Building, Presentation & Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
- Should possess sound Analytical, Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills.
- Typing Speed (25- 35 Words/Minute) Quick Navigation Ability, Web Savvy, Basic Troubleshooting
- Knowledge Multitasking: Ability To Toggle Between Screens/Tools Internal Candidates
- Strong Team Player with highest levels of integrity.
- Strong Knowledge of American Express Product, Policies & Procedures.
- Change Management Ability & self-motivating skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 27, 2018, 5:52:58 AM