American Express Careers
Analyst – Risk & Info Management
Working as part of the Risk Management Department of the Bank, and reporting to the head of Risk Management Department, the Analyst/Senior Analyst will be responsible for internal and regulatory risk reporting, monitoring oversight at the Bank.
- Participating in ICAAP process, liaising with key stakeholders including Technology, Controllership, Finance and Treasury teams and gain an understanding of balances to obtain accurate and timely data to complete reporting, monitoring and forecasting of relevant regulatory and internal metrics;
- Collection of data from the Bank’s databases and from the relevant departments to perform regular risk reports;
- Completing regular internal reporting in the frame of ICAAP and local payment system requirements;
- Completing regular risk reporting submissions to CBR;
- Providing quality assurance over data inputs and resulting outputs;
- Supporting preparation of the annual ICAAP reporting form 0409111 for its submission to CBR;
- Maintenance of the local analytical database for operational risk events;
- Participating in the development and update of the internal documents related to ICAAP and risk management functions in the Bank;
- Participating in the ongoing activities related to risk management in the American Express Payment System in Russia (AEPS), including risk monitoring and reporting of the payment system operational continuity, assessment of the AEPS participants’ compliance with the AEPS risk management requirements;
- Providing support in the interaction with internal and external auditors.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- University Degree in Finance/Economics/Math;
- Knowledge of regulations affecting banking and payment industries, including Central Bank of Russia risk management requirements and accounting rules in the banks;
- Experience in internal documents development and their alignment;
- Technical experience dealing with reporting systems and large datasets required, an experience of process automation/enhancement;
- Strong analytical and problem solving experience, in particular in manipulating data using MS Excel, SQL;
- English, intermediate / upper intermediate level;
- Good communication skills, team player, positive attitude;
- Work experience in risk management from 3 years.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 27, 2018, 8:30:57 AM