American Express Careers
CCP- Merchant Technical Servicing
- The Primary Objective Would Be To Deliver High Standards Of Customer Service By Handling Queries For Merchants, Banks and Clients With Strong Focus On First Contact Resolution. Queries will relate to Point of Sale (POS) and Card Not Present (CNP) activities.
- Handle Customer Enquiries For The Domestic Merchant Base And Service Requests In An Extremely Professional, Responsive And Competent Manner.
- Make significant progress in improving our customer experience and loyalty to the brand
- Increase First Contact Resolution on inbound contacts to drive Satisfaction • Reduce cycle time and increase accuracy in our back office processes & front office vendors and partners
- Drive Top Box Satisfaction Goal Of “ Fully Satisfied “ Customer Experience.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis Of Incoming Calls To Recommend Changes In Work Flows, Procedures, Servicing Levels, Based On Customers Demands To Meet Their Needs & Ensure Exceptional Quality Service Is Given At All Times.
- Suggest Process Improvements / Changes To Achieve & Ensure “First Contact Resolution”.
- Enhance Shareholder Value By Up Selling (Cross Selling) Products To Customers On Incoming Calls (Incentive Based Program)
- Complete All Transactions Agreed With The Customer And Adhere To All Timelines And Deadlines Set.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks
- Graduate in any stream. (Graduate in BSC-IT or Computer application will be an added advantage).
- Graduate with 1-3 years of relevant work experience (Previous Experience In The Call Centre / Customer Service Roles Is Preferred)
- Basic knowledge of credit card and technical helpdesk will be an added advantage
- Excellent Oral And Written Communication Skills
- Strong Interpersonal And Coordination Skills
- Strong And Committed Customer Focus And Consistent Demonstration Of Service Excellence.
- Compliance With Company Policies And Procedures.
- Ability To Take Independent Decision & Meet Stringent Deadlines.
- Good PC Skills
- Strong Result Focus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 27, 2018, 5:33:32 AM