American Express Careers
- Credit Abuse Specialist will be responsible for conducting/completing financial reviews on CM accounts through inbound/ outbound telephone contact.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively work high-risk accounts that are referred via Fraud Risk case set-ups.
- Ability to evaluate CM’s financial data to make a business decision post data inputs from card members/IRS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound ability to comprehend card member key concern/s and respond appropriately with clear & concise articulation of thoughts/reason of financial review/next steps.
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction levels via Voice of Customer surveys.
- Maintaining/Enhancing CSAT / meeting external (TBASS) metrics.
- Responsible for compliance for all processes and policies.
- Responsible for delivery of all customer and shareholder metrics as per goals
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently.
- Demonstrate dependability/sound decision making/self-motivating skills.
- Open to feedback/Catalyst to Change.
- Identify potential process improvement initiatives
- Minimum qualification required is Graduate (any stream).
- Fresher or experienced from Top BPOs preferably from fraud OR Credit Card operations/ Customer Retention/Customer Service.
- Shift Window – 24*7 Shifts
- Rotational Offs
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 30, 2018, 2:35:24 AM