American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional - Dutch Speaking
- Taking inbound disputes calls for Consumer and Merchants.
- Resolving Corporate Maintenance requests
- High levels of professionalism and customer service
- Allocation of incoming payments against a portfolio of Business Travel Accounts
- Contacting clients for missing/incomplete remittances – Including Customer queries/education
- Investigate and problem solve to clear payment discrepancies
- Educating companies on how to pay correctly
- Completion of financial controls/ logs to ensure the accurate allocation of payments.
- Maintain Regular contact with key stakeholders
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Fluent written and spoken Dutch and English is essential
- Excellent time management
- Team player who demonstrate self-motivation & ability to work under pressure and unsupervised
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook,…)
- Accurate keyboard skills and attention to detail
- Pro-actively seeks opportunities for improvement and stream line processes
- Excellent verbal / written communication
- Building & leveraging relationships internally and externally
- Effective prioritization of work to achieve goals and excellent delivery of customer service
- Ability to change focus quickly and efficiently as required
- Cross Functional skills within the team
- Being good with numbers and a basic understanding of book keeping principles would be an advantage
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 15, 2019, 4:37:50 AM