American Express Careers
Senior Manager - Digital Marketing
- Lead display, paid search, organic search and paid social channel strategy and execution, meeting or exceeding brand and acquisition goals while ensuring a seamless prospect experience.
- Manage relationships with agencies and key media partners including Google, ensuring that all stakeholders are aligned on strategy and tactics to drive business priorities.
- Evolve media strategy to drive greater scale and efficiency, identifying opportunities to test new partners, platforms, and technologies.
- Oversee development and testing of channel creative assets, including video, native units, high impacts, banners, ad copy, and landing pages.
- Advance use of digital data for audience identification, targeting, and bid decisioning; partner with Information Management, agency, and external vendors to enable new data-driven solutions and integrations.
- Partner with key internal teams, including Customer Experience, Legal, Compliance, and Privacy, to deliver seamless prospect experience while meeting all regulatory requirements.
- At least four years of prior digital marketing experience required; direct experience working at an agency or ad tech platform is a strong plus
- A self-starter who is able to concurrently work on several complex projects and prioritize work; excellent project management and communication skills required
- Highly strategic, analytical thinker with proven ability to identify new opportunities, translate ideas into actions, and drive results
- Strong relationship-builder with proven ability to influence stakeholder groups including internal business partners and external agencies and vendors
- Fast learner with interest in understanding underlying digital technologies and a passion for innovation
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 30, 2018, 8:23:33 AM