American Express Careers
Small businesses play a critical role in the strength of the World economy. New businesses continue to enter the market to provide new services including payments with a swipe, chip and pin, through a dongle and other technologies. These new companies are creating change in the industry by simplifying the merchant experience and have expanded the market to smaller companies that previously did not accept credit cards. American Express’ Global Acquisition Capabilities business is responsible for third party acquiring partner enablement, oversight and acquisition operations and capabilities.
The team is dedicated to helping small merchants succeed and grow by providing them with a range of tools and resources – lending products, online resources and discussion, digital promotions and social media tools – as well as advocacy and support. American Express provides small merchants solutions focused on enhancing merchant membership and connecting them with customers who can help build their business. The Small Merchants organization falls within Global Merchant Services (GMS), the merchant network at American Express which acquires and maintains relationships with millions of merchants around the world that welcome the card. This position is an exciting opportunity for the candidate seeking to utilize his/her testing, project management, analytical, and creative problem solving skills within a fast paced, dynamic team. This Analyst role will support the Partner Enablement team, who works with our largest Acquiring Partners across different geographies. The successful candidate will work with internal/external partners, as well as, colleagues across American Express, while being an active and contributing member of the Global Acquisition Capabilities organization.
- Own setup of the Acquisition Test Environment to ensure readiness for all OptBlue Partner Enablement testing, to include connectivity setups, profile creations, table updates, and data validation.
- Own execution of Partner testing, validation of test case completion and assisting in resolution of issues that arise during testing.
- Develop and maintain supporting documentation to be leveraged by Implementation Mangers, including implementation checklist, test conditions, and other required documentation for launch.
- Effectively collaborate with Implementation Managers and other supporting business units to maximize partner testing and ensure project timelines are met.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to drive efficiencies within the Partner testing process.
- Provide additional support, as needed, to the Managers on the Enablement Team.
- Development and management of partner testing kick off presentation to be utilized to gain alignment on test timeline, approach and expectations.
- Develop, implement and manage a testing scorecard for each partner throughout test phase life cycle.
- Demonstrated track record of overall end to end test phase management, including test planning and creation of data requirements.
- Experience testing with external Business Partners preferred.
- Experience working with Genesis and SEIMs preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and management of Rally, including test case upload, defect management/resolution, metric analysis and identification of process improvements at the completion of each project.
- Strong project management skills with excellent organizational skills and follow through.
- Strong relationship building skills with testing center of excellence, including the development and management of an ongoing implementation test plan.
- Energetic self-starter with proven business maturity, professionalism, thought leadership who can work independently in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze a problem to identify the root cause.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills to engage and inspire others to support critical project timelines.
- Collaborative skills with an ability to lead and influence across all management levels to meet objectives.
- Flexibility and willingness to support global time zones.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish required.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 5, 2018, 8:54:29 AM