American Express Careers
- Becoming the leading payments and working capital provider for small and medium enterprise customers
- Expanding our Travel & Entertainment leadership to become the B2B payments leader for global & large clients.
- Channel level and sub-channel level reporting for the internal C.A.G. Marketing team
- Engage and influence all relevant cross-functional partners to gain buy-in and approvals necessary to launch strategic initiatives including – Sales Leadership, Marketing, Product, Legal, Compliance, etc.
- Launch new “big-bet” lead-generation & lead-share initiatives between Vendor and Proprietary tele-sales teams as well as Tele and Face to Face Sales teams
- Work cross-functionally with Tech and NICE Nexidia systems expert to develop strategic roadmap for Sales Enablement platform, using A.I. & Machine Learning to conduct Metadata & customer sentiment analysis.
- At least 1 – 3 years of work experience, with an interest in marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing preferred (or equivalent)
- Extremely detail oriented, yet able to handle multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong background in reporting, analytics & strategic insights
- Experience in project management with the ability to juggle many deadlines & work streams preferred
- Collaborative self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer-focused mindset; excited and passionate about creating a great sales experience
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 3, 2018, 4:32:11 PM