American Express Careers
Manager Assistant/Chief of Staff
- Assist with the creation and execution of departmental strategies and goals.
- Manage day-to-day business priorities and deliverables for the VP’s Executive Office.
- Play a key role in driving the goals of the team, including oversight of key special projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate with the various constituencies across the Company in order to accomplish tasks on behalf of the VP.
- Support and enable the success of the GTA Leadership Team
- Gather the pulse of the GTA team through networking, relationship management and stakeholder engagement
- Interact with the Leadership Team on a daily basis around employee and business matters.
- Create impactful internal and external presentations, speeches and communications.
- Manage and lead Leadership Team Meetings, Town halls and Strategic Planning Sessions with VP
- Identify and carry out data analysis on recruitment challenges and opportunities.
- Manage the employee performance management process for the team.
- Manage the budgeting process for the team including yearly projections, ongoing expense tracking, headcount management and risk mitigation.
- Demonstrated project management, organization and planning skills applied in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Proven decision making and problem solving capabilities with strong follow up skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly and work with minimal direction.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to influence without authority and collaborate across all levels in the Company.
- Ability to take initiative and work within ambiguous situations.
- Strong analytical and financial acumen.
- Ability to deal with issues and subject matter in ways that requires considerable sensitivity, discretion and judgment.
- Experience of HR processes and disciplines preferred.
- 4+ years work experience and an undergraduate degree is required.
- Practical consulting experience and relationship management experience is a plus.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 29, 2018, 12:29:19 PM