American Express Careers
As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Thailand's "Best Employer 2018"
- Review and assigned account to Debt Collection Agencies according to strategy & operational guidelines
- Process financial transaction accurately within designated timeframes and procedures.
- Process and responds to incoming correspondence related to cancelled account as per operational guidelines.
- Provides accurate and timely response to inquiries from customers, Amex Internal partners and Debt Collection Agencies.
- Investigate complaints, identify root of the issue, and provide recommendations of solutions and/or feedback to requesting party.
- Process General Enquiries & Complaints calls relating to cancelled accounts. Note that this isn’t a collecting role.
- Regular review Debt Collection Agency activity and listening to Customer calls to check for correct conduct and performance opportunities; provide comments and feedback.
- Action other collections related tasks and projects as and when required
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong analytical skills with keen attention to accuracy and detail.
- Able to make sound decisions effectively and promptly with minimum supervision.
- Good self-discipline, able to work to deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work across multiple cultures and commercial environments.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Demonstrate maturity and patience when handling difficult situations.
- Good communication skills in English.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 3, 2018, 9:33:36 PM