American Express Careers
Business Travel Accounts Customer Care Professional - Hong Kong
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
As a Customer Care Professional in a new team within the award-winning service center of American Express, Business Travel Accounts (BTA), you will play a significant role in providing premium service to Corporate Clients and connect them to a unique travel management product.
- What you will do as a Business Travel Accounts Customer Care Professional:
- Ensure all Corporate Clients receive Global Servicing Network Customer Service, processing organizational/client enquiries regarding BTA products and services for the Hong Kong market.
- Liaise with clients via phone and email to deliver exceptional service embracing the servicing ethos, Relationship Care®.
- Monitor and prioritise workflows to ensure targets and service standards are met.
- Build expertise in reconciliation process and payments and conduct ongoing training with clients.
- Regular client contact via email/phone to check understanding of the reconciliation process and payments are arranged on time.
- Following up with re-educating clients that are late in submitting payment.
- Build subject matter expertise and knowledge by proactively engaging in production service delivery
- Timely and responsive reaction to customer queries with other Amex business units and develop relationship networking for the long term benefit of the client.
- Escalate relevant relationship issues to Senior and Team Leader.
- Observe privacy act at all times when dealing with customers.
- Ensure set aging, quality and productivity targets are met.
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 8 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold)
Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- Degree holder with 1 to 3 years working experience in banking/ finance/ sales/ insurance/ hotel / airline
- Able to read, write and speak fluent Mandarin
- Good English verbal & written communication skills
- A customer-centric, can-do attitude for your customers
- Good PC skills/Familiarity of PC usage
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Sound resolution skills
- Active listening skills
- Pro active Team player
- Flexible to work on shifts hours as well as weekends & public holidays (when required)
- To qualify for this position, you must have a valid work permit to work in Malaysia
- 学士学位 /文凭持有人
- 以顾客为中心, 和擁有服务客人为優先的态度
- 能夠適應有彈性的工作時間 （包括周末和公众假期 - 必要时）
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 29, 2018, 10:42:57 PM