American Express Careers
Marketing Analyst / Senior Marketing Analyst, Digital Acquisition
American Express Global
Commercial Services (GCS) is a leading issuer and provider of business
financing. Within GCS, the digital team creates and converts demand from small
and medium-sized businesses across International markets through media
channels, affiliates and an e-commerce site. This newly created position sits
on the International Prospect Digital team and is responsible for supporting
the team to drive incremental business to the franchise. You will be
required to support projects in multiple International markets across a range
of digital channels and on-site experiences to primarily support prospect
acquisition with some focus on existing customer growth.
You will bring your passion for digital and enthusiasm to:
- Support strategic projects: You will work directly with Managers within the team, other internal stakeholders and local marketing teams to deliver best-in-class digital experiences and solutions.
- Establish digital reporting: You will identify and address digital reporting needs to fuel accountability and transparency of performance across markets.
- Turn a love of data into actionable insights: Partner with other team members to establish consistent use of data to monitor performance, identify growth opportunities, and highlight gap to inform our future strategy
- Support the digital growth three year plan: You will work across the team and markets to identify key needs that can be core to fueling growth now and in the future.
- Find new opportunities: Identify and implement Test-and-Learn opportunities – systematically ideate and test ways to grow our business via our digital experiences
- Support the team: You will manage budgets, including raising requisitions, processing invoices, vendor liaison and internal reconciliation.
- Communicate, build and manage relationships: Work with our key partners across local markets, central teams and others to influence the digital experience, digital marketing and technology backlogs
- You will ideally have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in a digital environment with a passion for digital innovation
- You have strong communication skills to drive results through collaboration with key partners & stakeholders.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to build strong relationships across a wide range of stakeholders at all levels.
- You have strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to manage complex data to derive insights from it. Experience using Excel is essential.
- You will have a passion for Commercial (B2B) Marketing with a desire to drive customer-centric experiences.
- You are an innovative, creative thinker with the ability to think outside the box
- You have a positive attitude and commitment to success with the desire to have fun and work on a fast-paced, high performing team.
- Bachelor's Degree required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2019, 5:38:29 PM