American Express Careers
Know Your Customer (KYC) Analyst - Cantonese and Mandarin Speaker
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Doing follow up calls to Merchants for supporting documents and validation
- Initiating KYC calls to Merchants to gather more information
- Ensuring strict adherence to our Terms & Conditions, policies & Procedures in relation to resolving merchant maintenance requests and updating financial information of our customers
- Ensuring a consistent level of quality of services to customers through timeliness and quality standards, in line with compliance initiatives
- Work with different teams across Merchant Services Delivery
- Review, analyse, and process maintenance requests from the simple to the complex
- Review, understand, and apply information from business and legal documents
- Data verification and timely processing of new maintenance request follow up of missing information to enable optimal turn-around time of maintenance request
- Collate, receive and process mail and faxes
- Support initiatives including, but not limited to, Quality Analysis and driving down
- B2B customer experience whenever possible
- Attend team meetings and updates as required, maintaining prepared business schedules, plans and activities
- Support action plans to maintain a positive and effective work environment
- To process accurate and timely applications, meeting agreed turn-around deadlines
- To support maintenance requests whenever required.
- Degree holder
- 1 to 3 years Customer Service experience in a contact center setting
- Knowledge of current company policies, procedures and standards
- Practices Relationship Care ethos
- Good PC skills/Familiarity of PC usage
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Sound resolution skills
- Good English verbal & written communication skills
- Good Cantonese & Mandarin verbal & written communication skills
- Expertise in Written Chinese language is an advantage
- Active listening skills
- Proactive Team player
- Flexible to work on shifts hours as well as weekends & public holidays (when required)
- To qualify for this position, you must have a valid work permit to work in Malaysia.
- Shift Hours: 5PM-2AM
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 5, 2018, 12:57:13 AM