American Express Careers
Manager/Senior Manager, Marketing Strategy-Onboarding and Early Engagement
Digital acquisition is one of GCSG’s key priorities. Core to achieving this goal is helping our Cardmembers to register and activate their cards as easily as possible, and helping them to quickly figure out how to take full advantage of their membership.
The International Application & Onboarding Experience team's purpose is to grow billed business acquired by accelerating the completed applications & subsequent activation and engagement for our global prospect and customer application journeys.
As a Manager/Senior Manager, Onboarding and Early Engagement, you will develop and influence the adoption of marketing strategies to maximise newly acquired Cardmember spend and engagement across channels and products. You will also collaborate with business partners to deliver new features and functionality to improve the customer experience.
- Increase spend metrics across products and markets in early tenure and decrease attrition of profitable CMs
- Improve onboarding programs through optimization and test & learn to include effective, brand differentiated content and experiences is desired
- Lead a team of early engagement colleagues to foster collaboration and best-practice sharing
- Develop and drive the early engagement campaign strategy across channels and markets
- Support migration of existing programs to POA strategy
- Collaborate with EDA, Market and World Service colleagues to drive point of arrival strategies
- Position requires a willingness to continually learn and implement ground breaking marketing strategy within a dynamic and highly matrixed environment to capitalize on the considerable investment made in the acquisition process.
Required Skills / Qualifications;
- Excellent communication and listening skills; ability to build relationships, influence decisions and make things happen without direct authority. Experience working with teams across International markets is highly desired.
- Validated experience leading a test-informed program of UX, UI and technical improvements to a multi-market digital customer experience (Critical).
- Shown ability to analyze complex data and processes to find and drive marketing & process improvements and creative solutions (Critical).
- Previous experience crafting and executing marketing strategies
- Ability to use both marketing tactics and product development to support markets in delivering against their early tenure strategies and goals
- Self-motivated and able to act with a high level of independence.
- Experience collaborating with and motivating diverse teams.
- A real passion for all things digital, inside and outside of work; in depth understanding of the latest digital trends, competitive landscape, technology advances, devices and consumer insights.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 3, 2018, 11:49:40 AM