American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional
You’ll delight your customers with unforgettable and unexpected experiences.
Global Customers & Private Banks select the American Express International Currency Card product suite because of its renowned reputation for delivering superior and exceptional Customer Service experiences throughout the lifecycle of the relationship. The Customer base is diverse and that in itself brings significant challenges. The base is global, multi-lingual and 30% of the relationships are established with Private Banks where the Relationship Managers become the primary point of contact. There are highly complex Compliance regulations governing the relationships, whilst the Customer demands absolute privacy and exceptionally high spend levels associated with the accounts requires prudent and yet dynamic risk management to match the Customers life style. The Customer Executive is tasked with delivering superior experiences and developing relationships with Customers and Private Banks. In joining this team you must be an advocate of Premium Service.
- Provide a world class service to card members, through frontline service delivery on a variety of ICC products and processes
- The major focus of this role is to act as a primary service delivery contact for the International Currency Card Cardmembers using courtesy, tact and sensitivity when handling incoming enquiry calls of a routine nature
- Building and management of cross-departmental relationships to ensure ICC success
- Accurately interpret Amex policies and procedures to provide innovative solutions to resolve customer enquiries
- Delivering outstanding service at every turn is paramount and this is the critical challenge associated with the position. This is a frontline, inbound, phone based role
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- A team player, with a proven ability to consistently deliver an outstanding level of service to both our internal and external customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to deal with difficult customer scenarios, sometimes in escalated situations
- A proven track record of exceeding productivity and quality targets
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral; with an ability to develop inter-departmental relationships
- Good judgment and flexible decision making skills, ensuring that both the needs of the customer and the business are met, following company policy at all times
- Problem solving skills
- Flexibility to work a rotating shift working Monday - Sunday between the hours of 07:30-20:00
- Language: English - preferable a second language, such as: French, Russian, Spanish
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 4, 2018, 6:45:13 AM