American Express Careers
Why Travel & Lifestyle Services?
You get the backing of a Fortune 500 company, one of the most valuable brands, synonymous with high-end premier service. American Express is almost the only choice in the industry. Other card organizations don't offer this service and it is difficult to create a TLS high-end service department like ours. If you are enthusiastic about the service industry, this is the best career choice.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
This position manages a portfolio of selected Centurion Card Members (CMs) in Taiwan to keep them satisfied with Centurion Travel services and increase the revenues enables these CMs generate at Centurion Travel.
This position reports to the head of TLS, Taiwan, working closely with the Dedicated Travel Consultants (DTEs) and Lifestyle Consultants who will be only servicing the Centurion CMs in the RM’s portfolio.
- TLS P&L: increase revenues (i.e. sales volume and sales yield) generated by the portfolio)
- Customer satisfaction: improve the ratio # complaints / compliments for the portfolio and generate positive feedback from the Centurion CMs
- Customer engagement: improve share of travel wallet for the portfolio
- FACE CMs: establish personal communication (F2F, call, email) with Centurion CMs to
- Better understand their needs and deepen relationship with them
- Execute sale stactics defined by proactively and relevantly contacting the CM (outbound sales) and/or direct the DTC to promote specific products (inbound sales)
- Proactively communicate to the CM the status of feedback given
- ANALYZE: understand Centurion CMs & TLS Products to define sale stactics
- Understand the potential revenue of each Centurion CM in the portfolio
- Understand the profile, preferences, history of the CMs in the portfolio
- Understand existing TLS Travel and new product offerings: value proposition, target customer, and potential revenue
- Identify business development opportunities relevant to the portfolio as a whole and/or specific CMs and define sale stactics (e.g. anniversary, ‘welcome back’, annual trips planning…)
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to articulate knowledge about products, services and value proposition to customers
- Enthusiastic about acquiring travel knowledge, inviting and coordinating centurion group tour.
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving: must be able to understand specific CMs preferences and MTS product offering and then provide tailored solutions to CMs
- Decision Making: must be able to balance decisions that need to be made on-the-spot and make them (e.g. in front of CM) vs. the ones that need to be discussed to supervisor and then make joint decision.
- Build relationships with high net-worth, sophisticated, and demanding individuals
- Influence internal stakeholders to get things done on behalf of Centurion CMs in portfolio
- Ability to manage unhappy customers and handle stressful situations
- Results-driven, prior sales experience strongly encouraged
- Self-motivation is key.
- Must be able to work with limited supervision, take initiative without being prompted to do so, and work with / influence non-reporting employees (the Dedicated Travel Consultants).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and the Internet.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 7, 2018, 5:44:55 AM