American Express Careers
Financial Analysis Manager - TM1
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
• Develop and support AXP planning, forecasting and decision support models in TM1 .
• Drive high visibility projects, engage key stakeholders and provide effective solution to ensure successful completion .
• Deliver TM1 Solutions to a wide range of business areas within AXP .
• Implement complex Business Logic into TM1 Rules and increase performance by writing feeders .
• Use full TM1 suite of products, including TM1 Rules, Turbo Integrator Processes, Active Forms, API etc to deliver value to the business partners .
• Serve as a technical expert on TM1 and recommend ways to improve efficiency of current processes and models in TM1 .
• Ensure a strong control and governance structure exists around all reporting processes and focus on process standardization and continuous improvement .
• Train and up-skill fellow colleagues and business partners on TM1.
Shift Timing: 1.30 pm to 9.30 pm
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Qualifications• Bachelor's or Master's degree in any discipline, with 6+ years of post qualification experience .
• Should have at least 4+ years of hands on experience in TM1 Design & Development .
• Strong capabilities in TM1 competencies including: rules/feeders, TI processes, subset automation, dimension and cube structure, active and web forms .
• Good communication skills with the confidence to be able to drive the agenda, build, maintain & own the end-to end customer relationship .
• Good relationship building skills and ability to develop strong links with partners in remote locations Strong analytic, problem-solving, and collaborative skills .
• Demonstrate good project management skills, with an eye for detail and focus on data integrity .
• High customer focus with the ability to work flexibly to accommodate all time zones as well as fitting in with customer-driven timetables
Shift Timing: 1:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 5, 2018, 1:38:35 AM