American Express Careers
Large Market Account Sales Manager
The role is responsible to manage and develop a portfolio of assigned Large Market Clients within Italy GCS (Global Commercial Services) division.
The successful candidate’s goal will be to achieve challenging targets and manage complex negotiations and internal/external projects, with the following key priorities:
- Strongly results oriented, she/he plans and deploy a commercial expansion strategy on the assigned Clients portfolio, in line with the vision and values of the Company;
- Builds and develops a solid commercial pipeline on assigned accounts;
- Creates and conducts value proposition and account review presentations;
- Meets and exceeds all standards in terms of appointments, presentations and proposals management;
- Efficiently and effectively interacts and cooperates with Amex internal departments, in order to drive results and deliver premium service to our Clients;
- Adheres to all Company policies, procedures and business ethics codes;
- Controls expenses to meet T&E budget guidelines.
- University degree;
- At least 4-5 years sales/account development experience with complex multinational/multicultural organizations, mostly in B2B environment;
- A successful sales track record, ideally both in T&E and B2B contexts;
- Knowledge of B2B payment and accounting processes;
- Ability to set account plans and growth strategies with an entrepreneurial approach in managing her/his portfolio management;
- Will to drive innovation and change in a very challenging and competitive environment, through a “challenge the status quo” mind-set;
- High level of integrity and ability to build trust across our Clients’ Stakeholders and Approvers chain;
- Ability to build and strengthen relationships and trust across different lines of business;
- High level of commitment and personal accountability;
- Ability to perform under pressure and in a fast-changing environment;
- Ability to represent American Express at any level within a Client organization;
- Fluent in Italian and English (written and spoken);
- Effective computer literacy;
- Flexibility and availability to travel.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 6, 2018, 4:54:28 AM