American Express Careers
Commercial Customer Marketing Executive
Global Commercial Services is looking for an enthusiastic, results-oriented Customer Marketing Executive to join the Italy & Spain Marketing Team.
The role, which reports to the Customer Marketing Senior Executive in the Italy & Spain Marketing Team, will require to create added value for customers and the company. You will be responsible to execute the marketing activities for commercial card members in Italy & Spain, across all stages of the customer lifecycle with successful returns in terms of expansion, cross-selling and retention through trigger marketing, digital and servicing channels.
It will be critical to cooperate closely with GSN (Global Service Network), remote and face-to-face account development teams, consumer & merchant marketing teams, agencies and partners.
Positive attitude, willingness to succeed and dedication are all attributes that would sit well in our close-knit marketing team – as well as product/offer development and project management skills.
- Strong collaboration with Account Development teams to support and drive business growth, supporting the implementation of the best trigger strategy for each segment, industry, product and offer.
- Manage the engagement and action plan for Account Development teams, aimed at ensuring the right level of Expansion and Retention performance aligned with annual plan.
- Support of the Client lifecycle end-to-end strategy including product go-to-market and servicing, providing a Customer Experience in line with Amex goals.
- Implement the reactive Retention strategy and align with the proactive approach, including financial analysis, and manage the relationship with GSN.
- Define and maintain the Value Generation strategy and initiatives with GSN aimed at boosting the internal activities on Upgrade, Supplementary etc. through GSN channels.
- Ensure compliance with the American Express brand guidelines and regulatory adherence for products/communication.
- University degree in Economics, Marketing, Engineering,
- Previous experience in Sales & Marketing will be preferred,
- Expertise in executing Marketing initiatives with successful track record and in delivering first class marketing campaigns,
- Analytical and problem solving abilities,
- Customer focused and capable of handling multiple tasks within timelines with strong attention to details,
- Self-motivated, results driven, with very good organizational skills,
- Strong written & verbal communication and engagement skills,
- Strong team player with the ability to build effective internal and external business partnerships,
- Flexibility and ability to maintain a positive attitude even during changing work priorities in a fast paced environment,
- Excellent knowledge of English language, spoken and written,
- Knowledge of Spanish language highly recommended,
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet),
- Good knowledge of Amex products and environment,
- Availability to work with extended hours.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 6, 2018, 4:43:26 AM