American Express Careers
Account Service Analyst
As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Thailand's "Best Employer 2018"
- To manage risk and minimize credit card and Merchant’s loss through a systematic Credit and Merchant Risk Operation control procedures and policy.
- Acquiring the necessary information to analyze Corporate Client accounts and Merchant accounts to find root cause and make sound credit decisions to ensure we can manage acceptable risk both corporate client and Merchant Risk Operations to American Express.
- To ensure profitability and offering solutions based each Corporate card individual and clients needs.
- To review and monitor credit worthiness both Corporate customers and Merchants to consider spending limit for Corporate client/expansion or cancel account for both.
- To handle corporate clients’ enquiry or refer card member disputes, enquiries and compliant to concerned department.
- Work the case by inbound and/or outbound telephone contact on both Corporate Products and Merchant.
- To handle End to End process of Business Travel Account product.
- Ensure high standard of Services are achieved with quality.
- Able to handle CM or PA or Merchant’s inquiries/Complaints independently.
- To work the case though incoming and outgoing calls by managing risk and minimize credit loss through a systematic decisioning and dunning procedures and also ensure balancing with client satisfaction at certain level.
- Good co-operate with the collegeues and the other department with smoothly.
- Manage the request by using credit procedure balancing with servicing customers
- Conduct performance analysis, using all sort of data available including cardmember’s payment history, spending & payment pattern as well as financial information.
- Monitor and review cardmember and Merchant’s credit worthiness and credit history to consider spending limit control/expansion or cancel account.
- Able to handle clients’ enquiry or refering card member disputes, enquiries and compliant to concerned department.
- Alignment with ACT, GCP, CFN, CEN and TMC to ensure customers’ requirements are met.
- Ensure processes are in place to drive Prioritization and timely decision making.
- To ensure timely delivery of quality services to clients.
- At least 1-2 years experience in Credit Analysis/Banking/Finance/Accounting or related field.
- Bachalor’s Degree in business related i.e. Business Administration, Economic.
- Strong Analystical and negotiation skill.
- Ability to cope with high pressure from volume of work.
- Proven problem Solving skills.
- Strong Customer Focus.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Cross Functional team work: GCP, Travel, World Service, DP.
- Should be able to co-ordinate and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to operate PC.; Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Hard working, team work spirit
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 7, 2019, 11:15:41 PM