Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This exciting role will be part of the team managing the Sales Incentive Planning process for Global Commercial Services business for American Express. The individual’s responsibility will include learning and transitioning the process and stabilizing it. He/She would primarily be responsible for calculating monthly commission/quarterly incentive/semi-annual & annual bonus for Japan SBS Sales Team. The individual is expected to take on the SIP calculations for other teams viz Account Development as well in the near future.
In addition, this individual will be required to work on various business analysis cases, ad-hoc reporting & projects.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
•Strong knowledge and prior working experience of GCS Business – Good to have
• Prior experience on Incentive management process – Good to have
• Strong proficiency in Japanese and English languages
•Strong analytical and problem solving mindset.
•Strong excel skills.
• Assist system requirements, design and development efforts.
• Facilitate business requirements gathering and application testing initiatives by driving alignment with key business stakeholders.
• Perform monthly/quarterly/annual updates of all compensation business rules.
• Manage key updates to reporting packages based on new requirements.
• Work with quality assurance managers to coordinate system and user testing activity.
•Strong communication skills and ability to work with stakeholders across different geographical locations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 6, 2018, 8:33:52 PM