Anyone can offer a card.
It takes someone exceptional to offer success.
Every member of our executive sales team is an experienced listener and a business expert. We haven’t become the world’s largest card issuer by selling more cards, but by understanding and helping small, medium and large businesses overcome the challenges they face every day. We’re partners who know that our collective success depends on yours.
Make an impact on our business and the business world.
Within the Small and Medium Enterprises Business Unit we are looking for 6 Field Sales Specialists either based in our Rome or Milan office. Reporting to the new SME Field Sales Team Leader, they will join a newly created commercial team whose primary objective is to sell our payment solutions with a specific focus in the northern and central Italian regions.
We will provide an ad hoc training program that will conclude with side by side effective sales negotiations.
Great opportunities don’t come without great responsibilities. Here’s some of what you’ll be doing:
-Driving new sales through a structured lead generation process and creating your own network
- Exceeding aggressive sales targets
- Prospecting for new clients via phone or face to face approach
- Managing his/her own pipeline until new client signing and guaranteeing the best customer experience in collaboration with internal business units.
- Building and managing strong Partnership relationship to generate new Leads
Are you up for the challenge? These are the qualifications we’re looking for:
- University degree in economics and finance
- Master degree preferred
- 3 to 4 years experience in sales
- Knowledge of Small Business and Corporate Cards’ payment solutions preferred
- Experience in developing and executing successful sales plan
- Demonstrated abilities in pre-sales planning, presentation, closing and follow up
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, both in Italian and in English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing to travel (initial two weeks training in Rome)
- No fixed time working hours work approach
- Well organized and able to manage independently his/her pipeline
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 11, 2019, 6:22:28 AM