American Express Careers
Sr. Manager Product Delivery & Integration
- Leading the delivery of complex initiatives, including creating plans, coordinating across multiple workstreams, communicating milestones/progress to partners
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships and partnerships with our customers as well as our delivery scrum teams; including product management and engineering disciplines
- Coordinating across our stakeholders, Product Management, Operations, Engineering and Enterprise Architecture to drive Enterprise-wide Agile delivery
- Ensuring our stakeholders are confident about the program delivery
- Having the vision to identify any risks and issues, and working with the team to manage these risks affectively
- Driving and influencing the resolution of conflicts across organizational boundaries
- You will have a good balance of technical knowledge and business sense with a proven track record of driving innovation and business metrics with a customer-first mindset
- You are a strategic thinker with strong customer focus – able to see the bigger picture
- You are assertive and collaborative, with the ability to drive innovation and change management
- You have demonstrated the ability to meet strict deadlines, thrive in a complex dynamic, matrix environment with rapidly evolving business demands
- You are a teammate with a can do attitude who is able to work with virtual and global teams and lead team members in different time zones
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and executives to drive collaboration and alignment
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field such as computer science, mathematics, engineering.
- Certification in project management disciplines (PMI, AgilePM etc) highly desired.
- Experience in Loyalty is a plus.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 9, 2019, 9:50:08 AM