American Express Careers
Offline Marketing - Marketing Executive
Corresponding to strong focus on SME acquisition in GCS, this position is responsible for seeking, developing and executing new acquisition channel for SBS/Corporate in any offline spaces and also optimizing the existing offline channels to be more efficient.
It is strongly essential on this position to work closely with other GCS marketing member first and SME sales, local/regional GCS teams, and other internal/external stakeholders.
1. Build prospect marketing plan on SME segment in offline environment.
2. Develop and execute new SME acquisition activities by leveraging internal and external resources.
3. Analyze and optimize the existing offline channels by working closely with other marketing members.
4. Track and monitor the KPI for offline acquisition channels to maintain/improve the activities and to identify opportunities for driving business.
5. Working closely with immediate manager for handling projects which offline marketing needs to be involved.
6. Manage the respective (Offline Prospect Marketing) investment effectively by tracking and analyzing investment usage periodically.
Critical Challenges/ Unique Knowledge & Skills
1. Marketing background primary on offline (Sales/Non-Sales) acquisition space, preferable on digital space also.
2. Solid execution skills with good project management experience.
3. Strong track record of delivering results and demonstrating sense of urgency.
4. Good interpersonal skills: effective communication and relationship building across various groups.
5. Creative and innovative thinking with analytical approach.
6. Strong will for driving business.7. Japanese native and basic business level English required (written and oral).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 4, 2019, 4:38:14 AM