American Express Careers
Senior Analyst, Global Sales Tools & Capabilities
Global Commercial Payments is the leading Corporate Card provider globally. Key to our success has been our effective sales and account development organization – selling to new clients and helping grow business with existing clients. New times bring new challenges and we need to drive huge productivity gains in our field organization. We need to do more with the people we have: sell more, retain more high quality clients, and drive more satisfaction.
Within the Global Marketing Organization, the Global Field Enablement (GFE) team is charged with driving sales productivity for our 3,000+ global field Sales and Account Development organization through field training, communications, and effective go-to-market strategies. We’re seeking a strategic Senior Analyst with a strong understanding of technology, to drive growth by collaborating with internal business partners to deliver new, digital sales tool & capabilities and manage the existing digital sales tools suite. These tools are critical to the success of our organization and are used thousands of times globally each day. Additionally, this role is responsible for understanding the user needs, developing user training, and leading user engagement initiatives. The Senior Analyst will work in close partnership with Sr. Business Leaders both in the field and in headquarters, and partner with Salesforce product teams on day-today basis.
- Partner with internal teams to ideate, build and deliver new digital sales tools and capabilities to Amex Sales & Account Development teams globally
- Travel globally to facilitate instructor-led trainings (phone and/or in-person) and to promote our sales tools suite
- Build reporting within Salesforce.com to capture KPIs around sales tools and capabilities usage
- Partner closely with the Sales & Account Development teams globally to understand what they truly need to be successful
- Provide coaching to Field leaders on best practices for leveraging Salesforce data in managing pipelines and accelerating performance
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing or sales support function
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com reporting
- Ability to build relationships across cross-functional teams: Experience with partnering and understanding user needs based on customer and field insights.
- Strong influencing skills: Capacity to become a change agent – not afraid to challenge the status quo. Experience driving field or customer engagement with new products, tools and/or processes.
- Strong communication skills: Possesses strong executive presence, engaging style in front of large audiences, strong written and oral communication skills with credible influence and impact at various levels. Facilitation experience a plus.
- Organized multi-tasker with extreme attention to detail: Track record of successfully managing multiple projects at once successfully. Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, excel in a complex fast paced, team-oriented environment with rapidly evolving business demands.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2019, 1:05:45 PM