American Express Careers
Sr. Manager, Strategy & Business Development - Trade Finance
- Grow existing key Multinational accounts in line with the business plan
- Help acquire new multinational corporations with primary focus on Shipping, Logistics and Consumer Electronics
- Contribute to Trade Finance business development by providing consulting to Account Executive and Sales teams in originating and executing the transactions, which includes credit approval process and discussions with stakeholders such as risk, pricing and legal.
- Formulate and execute a clear and effective sales strategy and direction
- Lead key customer visits to explain the new solutions, benefits and high level process flow
- Seek to implement new ideas and or techniques learned through experience and interaction with peers
- Communicate and coordinate with risk management/credit divisions
- Manage and control the existing portfolio of Trade Finance deals together with regional account management teams
- Independently execute simple to complex Trade Finance deals; Obtain internal approvals: Draft structure memos, prepare/review credit applications including structure/company/risks analysis and recommend transactions to risk management/credit divisions
- Prepare term sheets, proposals to be presented to the customer
- Work closely with Marketing resources to create and maintain campaign material and other collateral
- Deal with amendments, credit and product reviews
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong sales / customer communication skills
- Master negotiator; strong networking skills
- A strong communicator with a clear and concise presentation style, who can convey, with consistency, a vision for the business in a manner that is readily accessible and understandable to all.
- Organizational buy-in: Highly developed leadership and influencing skills; must demonstrate the ability to secure buy-in at all levels within the organization.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a proven track record in sales and leadership.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment balancing complex projects with firm deadlines
- Best practice perspective: Well-versed in current best practice information and trends in the external market place. Understands the impact and benefits that new practices could bring to the organization and is willing to implement changes.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 13, 2018, 9:07:36 AM