American Express Careers
Payments and Security Partnerships Senior Manager.
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
Accertify and InAuth are leading providers of fraud prevention, chargeback management, device intelligence and payment gateway solutions to customers spanning diverse industries worldwide.
Together, we have demonstrated tremendous growth and value to our impressive list of merchants that we protect. This continued rapid growth creates additional opportunities in London for the established EMEA team within Sales, Implementation, Client Support, Fraud and Operation roles. The role of the Partnerships Manager is to drive the end-to-end sales process of the Accertify and InAuth solutions to prospect merchants.
This position is responsible for managing existing distribution partnerships in EMEA. This individual will be tasked with expanding the depth of these partnerships through creative deals constructs and consultative selling to ensure that we continue to grow our relationships with these partners.
Specifically, this individual will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining EMEA partnerships to sell Accertify (including Global Processors and GDS providers) and InAuth products.
- Driving deeper integration within American Express to bring the benefits of Accertify tools into our parent organisation.
- Achieving and maintaining positive business relationships to deepen and grow overall partnerships.
- Driving top and bottom line partnership sales results for the company through personal and team sales performance.
- Achieving forecasted partnership sales revenue targets.
- Aligning with the VP of Sales and EMEA GM to establish strategic partnership plans and execute on the partner strategy.
- Developing profitable opportunities that will scale effectively and will monetise existing assets of the organisation while avoiding channel conflict.
- Working with partners to coordinate sales efforts and to launch/accelerate customer acquisition.
- Ensuring strong alignment within the Global Merchant Network Services Business.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Significant previous payments and fraud industry experience, preferably with account management, sales and/or business development experience
- Software based sales support or solutions sales
- A strong background in managing large Partnership relationships (including contract negotiations, experience of working with legal teams and delivering business reviews)
- Experience formulating strategic alliances, building partnership models & structuring partnership deals
- High level executive presentation skills with ability to gain credibility and trust from VP & C-level decision makers and influencers within the client organization
- The ability to challenge the status quo, think beyond classical selling parameters to create new approaches, solutions and “win- win” scenarios in securing new client business
- Experience in leading a high performing team - Don’t believe this role will have any direct reports?
- Ability to make agile decisions and drive results in a matrix organization
- Travel required (approximately 25%).
- Preferred location London
- Spanish, German or French language skills are an advantage
- University Degree or equivalent experience required
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 10, 2019, 7:20:45 AM