American Express Careers
Credit Specialists- After Hours
- Ensure maximum recovery on CM accounts through inbound telephone contact. Analyze risk on customer accounts, making sound decisions to ensure recovery while maintaining high Customer satisfaction levels via VoCM scores.
- Meet metrics on VoCM, Quality, Contact Rate and ACM.
- Shift 24X7.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Graduate with 0-3 years of experience.
- Multi-skilled across card platforms/products is preferable.
- Ability to multi task such as making decision on accounts while typing and speaking to client.
- Should display a penchant for Result Orientation & Personal Accountability.
- Should possess sound Analytical, Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills. Proficiency in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word preferred.
- Strong Team Player with high level of integrity.
- Strong Knowledge of American Express Product, Policies & Procedures.
- Change Management Ability & Self-Motivating skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 20, 2018, 1:48:09 AM