American Express Careers
Business Development Executive
We are looking for a Bank Business Development Executive to join our Card Bank Acquisition team based in Milan. The new resource will be responsible for Banks Partnerships development within Large Bank segment.
Here’s some of what you’ll be doing:
- Implement an effective account management strategy;
- Work on a prospect pipeline on Large Bank Segment in order to bring new partnership
- Achieve business targets in terms of volume growth, profitability and retention;
- Ensure high level of client satisfaction through end to end control of Acquisition processes;
- Manager relationships within Larger Banks Segment;
- Analyze performances and coordinate development of action plans;
- Conduct regular account reviews;
- Interact and cooperate with Amex international Teams and internal department.
Are you up for the challenge?
- University degree;
- At least 4 years sales/relationship management experience in a B2B environment;
- Exceptional relationship management skills in a complex and structured partner environment;
- Ability to represent Amex at highest levels in client organization;
- Strategic vision and analytical thinking;
- Proven project management and will to win experience;
- Financial acumen and budget planning;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Strong orientation to teamwork;
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Very good communication skills and interpersonal relations;
- Good English, fluently spoken and written;
- Availability to travel.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 21, 2018, 4:52:59 AM