American Express Careers
Technical Project Manager
- Drive the development and delivery of technical products and solutions for our customers.
- Coordinate with product, business, technical, and other partners to prioritize, plan, and execute development schedules in-line with product development initiatives and regulatory needs.
- Use technical acumen to provide design alternatives and support team in technical issue resolution.
- Identify and track team velocity, financials, and other critical metrics in relation to the project/program and its plan
- Provide transparency into gaps, issues, risks and opportunities across scrum teams, tackle impediments
- Drive program, release level and enterprise improvement and standardization activities using SAFe as the primary framework
- Provide in-house, informal agile mentoring to our product and business teams (optional)
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience required; advanced degree preferred
- 2 year of experience with algorithms, data structures, design patterns, HTML, Java, object-oriented design and coding across a variety of platforms.
- 3 years of progressively responsible experience with technical delivery and IT project management using Agile Methodology.
- Experience facilitating Agile, Scrum or other rapid application development teams to deliver technology solutions on time, on budget, and to spec.
- Proven ability to deliver complex software features iteratively and expertly
- Strong understanding of SAFe or iterative development processes, including quality and testing practices
- Possess a high degree of technical savvy, with a keen ability to learn new technology quickly and easily
- Adaptive communication
- Collaboration & teamwork
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2019, 10:21:46 AM