American Express Careers
Senior Analyst, GMS Marketing, Japan
Global Merchant Services Marketing is dedicated to bringing buyers and sellers together and transforming how American Express is welcomed. GMS Marketing is responsible for partnering with GMS markets to drive profitable growth, accelerate coverage and enhance the value of Amex acceptance to merchants and Card Members at scale. We focus on enhancing our relationships with millions of merchants of all shapes and sizes, and our geographic purview includes many commerce hubs across the globe including the U.S, Canada, Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
This role is responsible for the planning and management of regional inbound initiatives in JAPA markets including Australia, Japan, Greater China, Hong Kong and Singapore.
The responsibilities include marketing and capability implementation, and partnering with both regional and central business partners in order to help developing inbound customer traffic and spend.
2. Implement new digital capabilities with local SMEs and various international team to improve card member experience and merchant satisfaction.
3. Provide valuable marketing/campaign reports and insight for merchant to contribute business growth of merchants and Amex.
4. Develop and implement B2C and B2B promotion activities for both online and offline platforms to meet business objectives and increase small merchant partner’s satisfaction with close coordination with local GMS and card issuers, as well as international GMS Marketing team.
- Drive card member traffic to merchant with offer programs such as Bonus Point Program by creating effective communication together with local GMS sales team.
- Plan and execute merchant funded campaigns by using online & offline direct mail communication channels and identify new revenue opportunities and merchant value stories with GMS sales teams
- Manage project budget and timeline for each project
- Ensure to meet Merchant offer governance guidelines and local legal and compliance requirement for any marketing activities.
- Demonstrated deep understanding of B2B and B2C Marketing and digital marketing.
- Strong analysis skill.
- Proven ability to think strategically, with success in developing and implementing key marketing projects.
- Multi-tasker to handle various projects to meet the target KPI as well as the given timeline and budget.
- A creative thinker that can combine best practices with new ideas to create compelling marketing programmes.
- A solid team player able to successfully plan and implement across multiple business groups within American Express.
- Flexibility, agility and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapid change
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to flex style and content depending on audience.
- Must speak and write Japanese, business level English preferred.
- Experience in Japan essential.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 18, 2018, 6:24:51 PM