American Express Careers
Sales Acquisition Specialist – Italy North-West
Sales Acquisition Specialist – Italy North West
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the Global leader in the Commercial Payments Solutions space and subsequently continues to be an exciting and fast growing business.
Within our Commercial Organization, we are looking for an independent, self-motivated, and experienced Sales Acquisition Specialist responsible for growing our customer base with a focus on North West area.
The successful candidate has to manage a pipeline of corporate prospect to acquire new customers with strong hunting attitude, build relationships with senior customer decision-makers and lead the sales approach and strategy with prospects; sign new Clients and/or drive corporate sales development; Develop Sales/Marketing plans for new signings and Charge Volume expansion opportunities in T&E and B2B negotiations.
To be successful in the position, the candidate must be able to work efficiently across different lines of business, research and develop an in-depth understanding of the different industries, effectively filter and qualify prospects, and build a pipeline to ensure annual targets are met, sometimes through very complex negotiations.
- Prospecting through cold calling and networking to obtain new contacts within the financial and payments industry
- Lead generation through Partners to facilitate prospect introduction
- Practice our consultative sales approach to uncover clients’ needs
- Present our value proposition and finalize sales using strong closing skills
- Prepare proposals and negotiate terms of sales agreement
- Build pipeline consisting of multi-million size opportunities
- Consistently manage and produce accurate sales forecast and pipeline using SalesForce
- Manage multiple complex sales cycles
- Meet required sales activities including presentations, proposals, and sales quotas
- Able to work with internal stakeholder (credit, risk, legal, compliance, pricing) and ability to navigate through complexity
- Strong sales skills with three to five years T&E sales experience in NW area
- Structured sales approach and ability to build sales approaches in new industries
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a commercial results driven approach
- Will to win with a track record of building a sales pipeline and exceeding sales targets
- Strategic/Consultative selling experience
- Extensive cold calling experience
- Intense field activity across the territory
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, very good negotiation and decision-making skills, strong quantitative and analytical skills
- High level of motivation and ability to instill this in others, ability to manage their own pipeline and drive success
- Proven account/senior-level selling capabilities, proven negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and ability to manage own pipeline
- Ability to collaborate and influence others
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Proven knowledge of PC software (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Experience in a similar position within a solution/ service selling company
- Drive for results and to achieve sales targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Ability to navigate a complex business
- Professional English level
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 21, 2018, 4:46:56 AM