We currently have open positions within the Deceased Account Resolution Team (DART) within Credit Operations in Phoenix.
The DART team fields inbound calls from Card Members regarding an account where the main Cardholder is deceased. They facilitate the transfer of ownership to another responsible party or cancel the account. The Specialist may have to ask difficult questions regarding the estate for the Card Member in an attempt to gather necessary information to settle the account.
The successful candidate has strong listening skills and the ability to express empathy. They need to acknowledge and recognize the underlying emotion of each situation.
- Experience in credit and/or collections operations
- Working knowledge of credit servicing platforms
- Active listening skills
- Strong oral communication skills
- Adaptable in a changing environment
- Resiliency in a fast paced call center environment
- Proven relationship building skills with internal and external clients
- minimum of 2 years experience in call center environment.
- Collections experience strongly preferred
“Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.”
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 24, 2018, 12:19:18 PM