American Express Careers
Manager / Senior Manager – Product Strategy & Program Management
- Lead the management of high priority initiatives and executive leadership level forums that impact the broader organization (i.e. Secure Remote Commerce, Global Network Council)
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive results, including GNO Product Development & Deployment, GNO Policy, Digital Labs, Global Merchant Services, and Global Network Partnerships
- Identify critical dependencies within a program and lead teams in effective problem solving
- Engage senior leaders in strategic decision-making exercises and discussion
- Create concise and compelling communication materials that distill complex, technical concepts into digestible formats for discussion
- Perform analysis and research to develop insights and solutions that tackle the highest strategic priorities for the Network Product & Operations team
- Become an expert in the relevant competitive landscape, monitoring activity and quickly drawing insights that require action
- Engage key stakeholders and provide thought partnership
- Present informed findings and recommendations to senior leaders
- Collaborate closely with high powered internal team
- Passion for payments and fintech. You are excited about emerging payments and keep your finger on the pulse of industry developments across the technological and regulatory landscape (e.g., faster payments, biometrics, etc.).
- Strategic thinker. You are intellectually curious and have superb problem-solving and analytical skills to help us stay at the forefront of innovation.
- Excellent project manager. You have superior organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to autonomously manage several objectives in parallel and drive results in a fast-paced, multi-partner environment.
- Compelling communicator. You have a strong professional presence and effective written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Team player. You thrive in a collaborative, team-based environment.
- Office proficiency. You are fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint with a general understanding of data analysis techniques.
- Relevant experience. You have at least 3-5 years of consulting, strategy and/or program management experience. MBA preferred.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 18, 2019, 9:31:35 AM