American Express Careers
Account Protection Specialist (Japanese Speaking)
- As an Account Protection Specialist, the position will be responsible for handling end to end process of fraud Dispute cases for Japan market.
- Review and analyze fraud dispute cases raised by card members.
- Conduct interview or inform the results of investigation to card members when required.
- Process necessary adjustment when confirmed fraud on card member’s account.
- Process adjustment on confirmed fraud cases routed from prevention team.
- Achieve high productivity and quality of work.
- Required to make sound, fact based decisions.
- Adhere to Fraud procedure and timeliness to meet customer and business partner SLA
- Requirements - Review, Make critical decision whether to write off / chargeback
- Fraud Customer Service referrals
- Understand and comply with all Fraud processes and local regulations
- Work on other fraud related tasks and projects as and when required
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Degree holder in any field
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision
- Able to perform under pressure to service Card members
- Understanding of card acceptance procedures would be an advantage
- Understanding of Disputes/Chargeback process would be an advantage
- Proven ability to make fact based decisions promptly and maintain accuracy
- Possesses excellence negotiation skills and can gain commitment for action
- Strong Japanese verbal and written skills
- Good command in English would be beneficial
- Experience in risk management or another operational area within a financial services/banking organization would be beneficial,
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Able to prioritize tasks and work with minimal supervision
- High level of integrity
- Exceptional relationship building skills with desire to meet and exceed customer expectations
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 27, 2018, 2:17:43 AM