American Express Careers
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Campaign monitoring is one of the most important and critical phase of the campaign lifecycle .The RCC campaign monitoring team is responsible for monitoring and analysis of all Adhoc credits issued to card members for registered card campaigns.
The process aims at improving campaign accuracy and also enhance customer experience. Thorough research is done on each adhoc credit to figure out the root cause and the scale and impact of the issue’s .
The team also provides possible solutions and connect with all relevant teams to implement the process improvements.
Perform research on specific adhoc credits
• Ensuring compliance and quality management reviews
• Identify issues, perform root cause analysis and lead corrective actions
• Support CM inquiries associated with GMS marketing campaigns (in RC dashboard). Research actual spend behavior against campaign parameters and categorize according to root cause matrix.
•Escalate complaints that may need further research by tech and/or business teams
• Bi-weekly and monthly reporting
• Suggest service and processes improvement solutions • Ensures all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures •
• Manage all stakeholders , streamline and standardize process , drive process efficiencies , lead adhoc projects and adhoc requests , mobilize the team and drive customer satisfaction
Qualifications: Key Skills:
• An enthusiastic person with “go-getter” attitude which can drive results on simultaneous, multiple tasks with differing levels of progress
• Demonstrates analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
• Comfortable working with large sets of data.
• Ability to execute and promote quality strategies
• Absorb new technical information, business acumen, and apply it effectively.
• Ability to clearly communicate complex messages, both in writing and verbally • Able to coordinate efforts across and resources within and across team to deliver on the goal
• Strong and clear communication style and ability to interpret and understand business needs
Qualifications & essential skill-set (in order of importance):
• Bachelor's Degree plus 4+ years of experience in research, data management and reporting
• Strong leadership skills with ability to build relationships, mobilize cross functional teams and leverage authority in a highly matrixed organization that has a presence across globe
• Demonstrated strategic thinking, proven ability to drive results and robust problem solving skills
• Excellent power point and presentation skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 15, 2019, 7:39:05 AM